All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products on The Triangle. Seller offenses and prohibited content can result in suspension of your The Triangle account.
Seller code of conduct
This policy requires that sellers act fairly and honestly on The Triangle to ensure a safe buying and selling experience. All sellers must:
- Provide accurate information to The Triangle and our customers at all times
- Act fairly and not misuse The Triangle’s features or services
- Not attempt to damage or abuse another Seller, their listings or ratings
- Not attempt to influence customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews
- Not send unsolicited or inappropriate communications
- Not contact customers to solicit
- Not attempt to circumvent the The Triangle sales process
Violating the Code of Conduct or any other The Triangle policies may result in actions against your account, such as cancellation of listings, suspension or forfeiture of payments, and removal of selling privileges. More details about these policies are below.
You must provide accurate information to The Triangle and our customers, and update the information if it changes. For example, this means that you must use a business name that accurately identifies your business and list your products in the correct category.
You must act fairly and lawfully and may not misuse any service provided by The Triangle. Examples of unfair activities include:
- Providing misleading or inappropriate information to The Triangle or our customers, such as by creating multiple detail pages for the same product or posting offensive product images
- Manipulating sales rank (such as by accepting fake orders or orders that you have paid for) or making claims about sales rank in product titles or descriptions
- Attempting to increase the price of a product after an order is confirmed
- Attempting to damage another Seller, their listings or ratings
- Allowing other people to act on your behalf in a way that violates The Triangle’s policies or your agreement with The Triangle
Ratings, Feedback, and Reviews
You may not attempt to influence or inflate customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews. You may request feedback and reviews from your own customers in a neutral manner, but may not:
- Pay for or offer an incentive (such as coupons or free products) in exchange for providing or removing feedback or reviews
- Ask customers to write only positive reviews or ask them to remove or change a review
- Solicit reviews only from customers who had a positive experience
- Review your own products or a competitors’ products
You may not send unsolicited or inappropriate messages. All communications to customers must be sent through Buyer-Seller Messaging and be necessary for fulfilling the order or providing customer services. Marketing communications are prohibited.
If you receive customer information such as addresses or phone numbers to fulfill orders, you may use that information only to fulfill orders and must delete it after the order has been processed. You may not use customer information to contact customers (except through Buyer-Seller Messaging) or share it with any third-party.
Circumventing the Sales Process
You may not attempt to circumvent the The Triangle sales process or divert The Triangle customers to another website. This means that you may not provide links or messages that prompt users to visit any external website or complete a transaction elsewhere.
Order Fulfilment Policy
The seller is responsible for delivering all orders in the time frame displayed on the listing. When selecting a time frame ensure you take into account the processing time, shipping time and time for the order to be delivered. The seller is responsible for the items to be delivered directly to the buyer, unless a pickup location is stated on the product listing page. Any delay in delivery should be communicated with the buyer before the expected delivery date.